Wednesday 11 July 2012

Doodle Bugs ATC's

My apologies to followers I've not got round to looking in on recently. It's been so hard to get back in the swing of things since my enforced blogging break due to laptop and internet problems. I'm trying to catch up lol. 
A set of ATC's I made recently. My backing paper is Kay & Co, with bit's torn from a postage style stamps sheet. I diluted some green ink with cosmic shimmer and sponged it round the paper, and stamped  over the top. I then made rough sketches of insects and coloured them with Sakura Tiara gel pens. A final finishing touch of a dangly insect charm fastened with a brad. Hope you like them. 






5 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Wow such a fantastic set of cards... love all of them.... sooooo pretty!

Sarah said...

These cards are so cute Linda! Thank you for commenting on my blog!

Sarah x

Grace said...

Oh how pretty all these ATCs are!!! Love them all!!!

I wanted to thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment!

hugs,
Grace

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautifully done- I have not made ATC's in a while- will have to get inky! The doodlebugs are so cute!

dj1952 said...

Morning, Awesome work. I love the dragonfly the best. I've never made ATC's, but I don't go many places to use them either. Good to see your work. Hugs, dj

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Lindy's Maid Wid Luv Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries