Friday 3 August 2012

Adding Sunshine to My day.

This fun card is made for the Chalk N Stock #3 Challenge, Bingo. My paper is from the Mystery Pack I had from Sarah Wright Designs. I chalked all around the edges to distress it a little, and also chalked the white card behind my digi's. I merged the Sun digi and sentiment in PaintNet. I coloured Image with promarkers, and Lyra pencils, and outlined my cardstock with promarker too. My stickers, ribbon and buttons are stash. My digi's are a special set was created for Jennifer Scull who is battling cancer. All proceeds from the set will go directly to Jen's family. I know she'd be pleased if you popped over and gave her some some, she's a lovely and  inspirational lady. 

Image and Sentiment - Paper Makeup Digi Stamps

Entering 
Chalk N Stock Challenge - Bingo (1st line)
This is the Jen's Sunshine bundle



And here is the other couple of cards I had fun making with it. 





8 comments:

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Hi Linda
Your cards are lovely and that Sun is amazing, what a fun and cheery way to light up a card.
I have used some of your lovely fimo pieces to make a card and put it on my blog today. It's a simple card for me, but your lovely creations have added something really special.
Many thanks again.
Linda xx

coops said...

gorgeous happy cards linda.i love the sunshine and fab bright colours :D

xx coops xx

Babs said...

These are really cheery cards Lin, just what I needed today. TFS.
Luv, Babs xo

Faye said...

What fun and cheery cards Linda. That sun image is so versatile. xx

Tammylee said...

Fun, fun, fun! Thanks for playing along with us again at Chalk N Stock!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

What darling, cheery cards!! Thanks for your sweet comments today!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Tameko said...

Adorable. Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Chalk N Stock!

Katie said...

wow I love the way you used the buttons, I just might have to remember that...and the use of chalk is just perfect...thanks for playing over at Chalk N Stock...hope you play with us again.!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Lindy's Maid Wid Luv Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries