Monday 17 September 2012

Almost Ivory

My second entry to the challenge at Creative Harmony, this time (hopefully you can tell) I've made a tag, and it's ivory...mostly. I embossed yellow card with a bee design (cuttlebug, on loan from a friend), then heat embossed the raised part with clear powder. My flower stack is prima, with black card candy as it's centre. My die cuts are Marianne Designs. The sentiment is handwritten, ribbon is very old stash, and the bee is the last of my cute little bee button....I wish I could remember where I had them from : (

If you'd like to join in, there is still time...below is copied and pasted from Linda's post. There is wonderful candy on offer for the winner. 

CHARACTERISTICS

1.  The theme is  'Almost White' with your base card in white or ivory.
2.  No more than two other colours, one of which should only be a very small amount.
3.   You can make any papercraft item(s)
4.  You may enter up to twice only but they must be different and one item must be a card or tag.
5.  All entries must be linked to Linda's blog by the closing date of Sunday 23rd September.




Creative Harmony - Almost White Papercraft Challenge


5 comments:

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Hello dear lady,
How are you doing? Well I hope.
This tag is stunning. The bright sunflower yellow is amazing and it adds so much life to this pretty tag. It is so cheerfully sunny and the embossing is really effective. Thank you for entering the challenge again.
I am sorry for being away so long from blogland but things have been really difficult of late, but I am on track now I think.
Take care of yourself.
Best wishes Linda x

Jenny L said...

Hi Linda,
wonderful tag. Love the die cuts.Fab design so pretty too.
Good luck with the challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Sonia said...

Wonderful tag dear creative friend:)
Gorgeous flower and embossed paper:)
Hugs,
Sonia

Christine Harrop said...

Such a pretty tag Linda and such a sunny colour! Christine x

coops said...

so gorgeous linda.i love your embossing and pretty flower ;D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Lindy's Maid Wid Luv Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries