Friday 22 February 2013

At the Risk Of Boring you

I have made another Hugs and Kisses Bracelet  it really is a fun pattern, and such a simple step by step tutorial, great for a beginner. I have made a forth, which will be inflicting on you as soon as I can get a picture of it.  

My third hugs and Kisses bracelet has champagne, amber and brown glass beads, with champagne 11.0 seed beads. Beads are from Beads Direct, Bead Shop Manchester, ebay and stash. I've used a   magnetic clasp.

Beading Friends Forever - Anything Goes or Hugs and Kisses bracelet following tutorial


5 comments:

Angie said...

Hi Linda, love this bracelet and the colours so much that I must have a go. Luv Angie x

Anonymous said...

This is not boreing at all! Its beautiful! Maybe one day I might have a go at making one too.
Pearl X

Anonymous said...

Sorry I just realized I sent u a message from Lyla's Blog! lol xxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Linda,
another really fabulous bracelet. Wonderful colours used. That type of clasp is so good for peeps with probs with their hand. My sister has made me a couple with that clasp now, and I find them much easier to put on.
Have a wonderful crafty Sunday.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Wendy said...

I'm not bored Lindy this is gorgeous x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Lindy's Maid Wid Luv Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries